COMPETITION CARAVAN OF KINDNESS HAS BEGUN ADMITTANCE OF APPLICATIONS
“The acceptance of applications for participation in the IV republican competition Caravan of Kindness has started,” the regional communications service of the Atyrau region reports.
Caravan of Kindness is a republican competition, which is primarily aimed at enhancing civic initiative and strengthening moral values such as kindness, mercy, humanism and care.
It is held annually and is organized by the Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation; Association of Business Women of Kazakhstan; JSC LOK Ozhetpes of the Medical Center of the Administrative Department of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Khabar Agency; KTK Republican TV channel.
Both individuals and legal entities can take part in the competition, who contribute to the solution of issues related to social and social problems, motivating other people with their actions. Applications are accepted from all regions of the country.
The laureates of the competition will be determined in the following nominations:
- Asar Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate, whose charitable activities are related to folk customs and traditions, for providing assistance.
- Tugan zher Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate who provided charitable assistance to his native land in the field of education, ecology and improvement, restoration of cultural sites, etc.
- Batyl zhurek Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate for heroic courage and dedication. In this nomination, an additional title of the winner can be established among emergency workers (emergency situations, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, ambulance and others).
- Meyirim zholynda Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate who has been providing permanent gratuitous assistance for a certain period of time.
- Kaiyrymdylyk tarikhy Nomination. The nomination is awarded to a journalist and creative team for the best coverage of the topic of charity in the media, for the placement of materials that draw public attention to social problems.
- Bala zhuregi Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate between the ages of 6 and 18 for their courage and heroism in rescuing people in emergency situations, participation in charitable activities and in the volunteer movement.
- Zhanuarga meirim Nomination. The nomination is awarded to the laureate who is a human rights activist for animals, helps to keep them, and also promotes kindness and mercy towards the animal world.
Dates and venue:
1. The search for participants and the collection of materials is carried out from September 1 to November 30, 2021 (in the regional akimats and akimats of Shymkent, Almaty and Nur-Sultan cities).
2. The selection of participants will take place from December 1 to December 31, 2021 (at the Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation, Nur-Sultan).
3. Meeting of the commission. Determination of the winners - until January 31, 2022 (at the Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation, Nur-Sultan).
4. The ceremony of awarding the winners will be held on February 26, 2022 (Turkestan).
Новостной портал – ATPress